What taxes will I have to pay?

A child's income from their Loved account does not need to be declared when total unearned income for the year is less than $2,200.

When a child is earning more than $2,200 in unearned income, they will be taxed at the Estate and Trust Income Tax Rates. These rates start from 10% and more information on children taxes is available from the IRS at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8615.pdf

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.